Dear Members of the Action Community,
We are glad to announce that the “2020 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report” has just been released and that also this year Action Institute ranks among the top Think Tanks worldwide.
As you can see below Action ranks #1 in Italy in many categories and among the top in Europe.
2020 was a challenging year and we warmly thank our Experts, Researchers, Fellows, Associates, Friends, Supporters and Donors for their policy ideas, hard work, help and support.
Now we are off to a roaring 2021!
About: The Global Go To Think Tank Index, released by the Think Tank and Civil Society Program of the University of Pennsylvania (TTCSP), is the result of an international survey of over 3,950 scholars, public and private donors, policy makers, and journalists who helped rank more than 6,500 think tanks using a set of 18 criteria developed by the TTCSP.
Action Institute ranks:
- 91st in the category “Top Think Tank in Western Europe”.
- 5th in the category “Top Medium-Sized Think Tank” (annual operating budget of less than 5 Million USD) in Western Europe and 35th worldwide.
- 24th in the category “Think Tanks with Outstanding Policy-Oriented Research Programs” in Western Europe and 84th worldwide.
- 13th in the category “Best New Idea or Paradigm Developed by a Think Tank” in Western Europe and 63rd worldwide.
- 21st in the category “Best Advocacy Campaign” in Western Europe and 88th worldwide.
- 1st in the category “Top Domestic Economic Policy” in Italy, 29th in Western Europe and 132nd worldwide.
- 1st in the category “Top Social Policy Think Tanks” in Italy, 16th in Western Europe and 105th worldwide.
- 1st in the category “Top Science and Technology Policy Think Tanks” in Italy, 15th in Western Europe and 70th worldwide.
- 1st in the category “Top Education Policy Think Tanks” in Italy, 5th in Western Europe and 58th worldwide.
- 1st in the category “Top Domestic Health Affairs Think Tanks” in Italy, 9th in Western Europe and 56th worldwide.
- 33rd in the category “Best Independent Think Tank” in Western Europe and 140th worldwide.